Sunday, March 29, 2020

Adorable Animal Links for our Kiddos

"Hello, Mr. Tails" said the toddler to the new pet goldfish in his home. This new presence is a welcome addition to this household. Waiting out the Coronavirus is giving many of us a chance to slow down and pay attention to things, people and animals, we would normally pass right on by.
Besides that, I'm up to a dollar twenty in change. With nothing to do, I found myself walking around with a rag, cleaner, broom, and vac. My house now has a wonderfully clean smell with a bit of a shine, too. Who knows? This could become habit forming! But, I digress. The real reason for this blog is to share some sweet links I found, which might give our kiddos something to "ooh" and "ahh" about. I know I did! (And don't miss Fiona, the baby hippo. Cute as can be for a hippopotamus!)
Stay safe, wash your hands, and don't forget to floss!
Virtual hugs,
Bubbie and her Grandkids
Fiona, the baby hippo learns to walk up and down a ramp!
Explore Livecams/Farm Sanctuary, Penguins, Kittens and so much more!
Kinder Playtimes' have a day at the zoo with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment