Friday, April 16, 2021

A Coving-Out Party

 
It had been 18 months since my sweethearts were together due to Covid. Wow! They were chomping at the bit to break loose and stir up some fun and laughter...and that is just what they did! Although, this was not a full-on Bubbie's camp, we did pack quite a bit of noise and catching-up into a one-night, two-day stay. Even, one of my grand doggies got into the act. When we said, "say cheese," good old Storm held his own. Storm did not miss a beat when it came to tag, relays, or ball play. He was in it till the end. Everyone slept soundly that night, and after they left, and I cleaned up a lot of the sticky, I slept an additional few days, just for good measure. Can't wait for another! I'll be planning a full version of Bubbie's camp this summer, including t-shirts and our "Happy Birthday to Everybody" party! I say, "get 'em while they're young, because they grow up before ya' know it :)"
Hugs,
Bubbie and all her grandbabies...and Storm

1 comment: