Monday, April 23, 2012

Penny (Token) Arcades

Jude finished his pizza, riding all the rides, and playing every game ("appropriate" for his age), then decided to show me what to do with those leftover tokens. In all the years I've gone to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and games, it never occurred to me to give back to those who give so much joy to others. So, Jude went from the carousel horses, the Bob the builder car to the big, Bumble Bee and gave them each their very own rides. I suppose he decided they needed a break... some fun time without kids hanging onto their tails, jumping on their laps or pushing all their buttons. All I can say is, "those rides were still smiling as we left the game room floor!"
Keeping 'em busy,
Bubbie and Jude
Please share you're kid stories. Always love to hear about them!
Related Article:
Chuck E. Cheese Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet kid! And kudos for thinking outside the box, Jude!

    ReplyDelete