Monday, March 26, 2012

Jude and His New Brother, Elliot

Yes, Jude...this day has arrived. You are officially and undeniably a big brother! I know what you're thinking! "Life is over as I've known it!" But I promise, once you've gotten over the shock...and looking at you, it might take a while...you'll be just fine! 
(Foot surgery has put me out of commission for a bit. Haven't blogged or been able to see my grandbabies. This picture, sent to me by my son, had me laughing off my seat. Thought you might enjoy it, too. Welcome ELLIOT! Our newest munchkin!)
More happy days to come with,
Bubbie and Jude and Elliot and Katie
P.S. Would love to hear your about your little one's reactions to newborns!
Related Articles:
What was your Toddler's Reaction to New Baby?
Tips for Juggling a Newborn and a Toddler

No comments:

Post a Comment