Saturday, October 16, 2010

Honk, honk, rattle, rattle, rattle, crash, beep, beep!

How cute is this?  Forget the boring strollers I used when I took my kids for walks!  The new generation of parents get to push their toddlers in toy cars, and covered wagons with built-in seats! These fun push or pull strollers feature seat belts, cup holders, storage bins, and guarantee a safe, smooth ride! Best of all, the little ones seem to love it!  Jude kicks back and relaxes in his seat, honking the horn in between sipping his  juice, and munching on his raisins while I do all the work! I've come up with some additional suggestions: a motorized, air-conditioned seat, and overhead umbrella for the driver...just a thought!
Bubbie and Jude
P.S. Please share some of your favorite walks with your grandkids.  Would love to hear about them!
Related Articles, Videos, and Products

No comments:

Post a Comment