Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grandbabies and Smiles

Ahh...what a smile !  Melts my heart, and relaxes every bone in my body.  A close second to a Swedish massage!  Little did I know that this innocent, sweet-as-could-be grin was a pre-cursor to a "marathon run-and-carry," to which I didn't even know I was signed up for!  The rules became clear very quickly.  Jude runs after the ball that he continues to throw...far..., and Bubbie gets to chase after Jude.  Rule number two...When Jude decides the run is over, his little arms go up, and Bubbie gets to carry him, "wee, wee, wee, all the way home!"
Here's to keeping our minds and bodies moving,
Bubbie
P.S. How do your grandchildren light up your lives?
Related Article and YouTube Video:
A Smile Can Make A Difference 
Laughing Baby/YouTube Video 

No comments:

Post a Comment