See it Bigger wants to send one of my readers a See it Bigger 2012 Planner
Plan ahead with style and ease thanks to "See it Bigger," the new line of organizational products featuring larger print and writing space from PlanAhead.
Whether maintaining a demanding professional schedule or a busy social calendar filled with grandchildren's birthdays and rounds of golf, "See it Bigger" planners have something for everyone.
Large print and a large area for reading and writing appointments coupled with features like a password log, contact pages and a two-year reference calendar, will help make 2012 your most organized year yet.
"See it Bigger" offers the convenience of a large print planner without compromising on style. Each planner is available in both professional and contemporary designs.
For more information about PlanAhead, please visit: www.planaheadnow.com
These planners are perfect for busy baby boomers and grandparents who need help reading the fine print or simply have so many activities and responsibilities that they need a planner that provides more room for their schedules.
Please find contest rules at the bottom of this page. Entering is easy. Simply submit a comment with contact info, or email firstname.lastname@example.org telling me you'd like to enter to win the "See it Bigger" contest. That's all there is to it! (Contact information is only used to notify winners. I do not use or hold contact information after contest ends.)
Contest ends January 10th, 2012/11:59 p.m. (PST)
Official Giveaway Rules:
1. Entry Instructions. Submit a comment explaining why you would like to win, by clicking on the "comment" link at the bottom of this page , with a method of *contact (ex. E-mail address), so I can reach you, should you win.
*A valid method of contact is necessary to enter Giveaway contest.
2. Entries Per Person. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per E-mail address, during the Giveaway period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway entry date begins at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) the day of the post. The Giveaway closing date ends as of 11:59 p.m. PST on the date indicated in the post. Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
4. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Giveaway closing date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
5. Winner Notification. One winner will be notified within three (3) days after the Giveaway Closing Date and will be posted once the prize is claimed by the chosen winners.
7. Taxes. All Federal, State, and Local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. Disclaimers. The featured product(s) on this blog were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or public relations company representing the product/creator. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. The owner of this blog is also not responsible or liable for ANY allergic reaction, accident, or injury caused by a product that has been featured, reviewed or given away on this blog.
All GIVEAWAYS are open to US Residents Only