Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When Toddlers Are Ready To Color

Do you know that Crayola offers crayons which sit in holders "shaped for a child's first palm grasp?"  And do you know if Crayola knows that these "Ta Doodles" have other uses...such as spinning?  Yes, Jude showed me how, with just a flick of the wrist, these "Ta Doodles" can spin on the very same paper I wanted him to draw on.  One of these days, Jude will actually use these for their intended purpose, but for now he's loving his three, lean, mean spinning machines?
Best,
Bubbie and Jude
P.S. How do your grandkids change-up the play with their toys?
Related Articles:
Crayola Beginnings Website
Teaching Toddlers To Color
Turn Your Photo Into A Coloring Page by Crayola ( I thought this was pretty neat.  Haven't tried it yet.  Sounds like you need to get a code from their coloring box, to do this.  Let me know if any of you try it.  I'd like to know how it works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment