Monday, October 18, 2010

Museums For Children

Watching Jude discover a few lost toys in the park, brought me back to my favorite "find" as a child.  It was a small, rubber doll dripping wet from the puddle I recovered her from.  After bringing her into a warm basement, wrapping her up in a dry, old towel, and giving her lots of hugs, she was ready to be played with. So, I did just that...for three straight days..until my mother noticed this new addition in my doll stroller, and questioned where it came from.  After the interrogation was over, I knocked on doors, with mom by my side, until I brought Teenie back to her rightful owner! I must admit it was a happy reunion for both parties, even though I'll never understand why anyone would have named my darling "Teenie"...Sue-Sue!
Loving finds,
Bubbie and Jude
P.S. Have a good "lost and found" story to share?
Related Websites:
Please Touch Me Museum/Philadelphia, PA 
The Most Amazing Kids Museums In The USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment