Monday, October 25, 2010

Lessons Learned From Our Grandkids

Been a while since I've blogged...3 days actually.  In the middle of a move and I don't always have access to a computer.  Pretty lost without one!  This recent picture of my grandson reminded me of myself right now.  Moving things around from place to place, but not exactly sure where to put everything. I should take a lesson from Jude.  He's keeping things simple.  Only working with a few items at a time, and managing them in a limited amount of space.  I like how this boy thinks! 
Best regards,
Bubbie
P.S.  What lessons have you learned from your grandkids?
Related Article:
Lessons We Can Learn From Our Grandchildren 

2 comments:

  1. A very good lesson for you right now! Keep it simple and take it one step at a time.

    The two things I have learned from my grandchildren: Life is better when you laugh more and ask more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lessons learned from your grandchildren! I like them, and will add both to my list!

    ReplyDelete